Old-fi lathe cuts
£25.00 – £550.00
7″ & 10″ ‘Old-fi’ lathe cuts
These lathe cut records are made on our beautiful old Presto machine.
They are mono (but play just fine on stereo equipment), have a bit more rumble and surface noise than our standard cuts and a slightly reduced frequency range,
but don’t think that means they don’t sound good – they sound great!
They are slightly cheaper than standard cuts, however to minimise set-up costs there’s a minimum run of 10. Max run is 50.
We will of course cut more or less if you really want us to! Just get in touch.
If you would like a test cut before placing a full order, it is £25 including post regardless of the size of disc. This amount is then partially redeemable against a larger run.
From just £75 for a run of 10, including UK shipping!
- Up to 4 mins per side at 45RPM on 7-inch (3.5 mins or under if you want them loud)
- Up to 7 mins per side at 45RPM on 10-inch
- Heavy, 2mm thickness as standard
- Black or transparent
- Supplied in a white paper sleeve with blank white labels, card or printed sleeve optional, printed labels optional
- Mono, all-valve cutting chain!
- UK mainland shipping included