- You, the customer, confirm that you hold all copyright and intellectual property rights and/or licences relevant to your public or private use of the audio you supply to us, Birds Hit Records, for cutting to disc.
- You, the customer, are advised to keep a copy of any audio provided as we have limited storage capacity. We generally hold back-ups of session files for six months after completion of a project however this is not guaranteed.
- As our products are bespoke items, we are unable to offer refunds unless your request is received prior to the start of manufacture. We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee in the event of cancellation taking place after stock has been ordered by us and this fee will not be greater than 30% of the total order cost.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of the product then we will re-cut for free on return.
Due to the nature of the process used, we cannot except returns due to: background noise, pops, crackles etc., however we will always endevour to ensure that such artifacts are minimal. You are strongly advised to order a test cut before placing a large/valuable order!
Acceptable reasons for return include, but are not limited to: skipping due to faulty grooves, mis-cutting such as accidental blank sides or duplicated sides, dropout (unintentional silence within a track).
- In the unlikely event of a return, 100% of return postage costs will be at the cutomer’s expense. Notification of intent to return faulty records must be made with 3 working days and faulty discs received by us no later than 14 working days ater this. Re-cutting during busy periods will incur significant delays to your order, not usually more than the current stated turnaround time.
- You understand that the sound quality of the original provided audio will affect sound quality of the record produced – you are strongly advised to read the notes in our FAQ section. Accepting tracks for cutting does not guarantee their suitability for cutting and we reserve the right to request changes once cutting has commenced – this may include track listing/ordering. You are strongly advised not to finalise or publish any artworks until you have received your records.
- Turnaround times may vary at times of high demand, due to unforeseen circumstances or technical issues, but we will endevour to keep you in the loop. Turnaround times are approximate and NOT guaranteed! We cannot be held responsible for any commitment made by you, the customer, to any third party regarding delivery times.
- You will receive an invoice and pay to confirm your order – your order is NOT confirmed until we have received payment in full.
- We accept payment via paypal or bank transfer; our prices are in pound sterling and include VAT at 20%.
- Our contract will be deemed made in Manchester (England & Wales).
- We reserve the right to change or alter our offer and it’s terms without exception and without prior notice.